2021 Pheasant Flush
Come join us for a fun filled day at Catskill Pleasantry, Premier Shotgun Shooting Facility and Upland Game Preserve
Top tips for pheasant shooting
- Know the breed of pheasant you are shooting. They all behave slightly differently in flight.
- Get your footwork right. Move your feet correctly before you mount the gun and make the shot
- Practice your gun mount beforehand. A consistent gun mount will help you take the shot correctly.
- Finish your shot properly by watching the bird fold in the air
- Don’t aim, rush or snatch at the trigger
- Don’t cover the line of the bird with your muzzles
- Keep your stance and weight correct